It was weeks ago but I misplaced my card reader lead so couldn't upload the pictures and I can't seem to sneak this post in chronologically so imagine it's further down the page if you can bear it. Also facetoss is requiring plug-ins (whatever they are) which I've downloaded but apparently aren't there (Arron or Louis or Lewis you may need to email me instructions. Nominate Arron as he owes me for the approaching abandonment I shall be suffering in April) the alternative method is incredibly laborious which is why I haven't added any pictures in a while. Trust me there are loads.
This is the amazing curry house we went to after the zoo-no photos of that because of the glass cases and bars and the suchlike but I have a Moleskine (thanks Dad!) sketchbook full of inky little drawings of bears and kingfishers and tree frogs and the like:
This is the restaurant where Stewart had 'the best chicken korma he's ever tasted' which is quite an accolade from somebody who dines in Pollokshields. There were red chilli shaped fairy lights and tinsel and mirrors hanging from every corner of the ceiling and the walls and it was tiny and cramped and garish and superb. Almost every table was a celebrating a birthday (I strongly suspect Stewart was the only one there whose birthday it actually was but seeing as they made such a brilliant fuss with lights being turned off and bells and singing and free mango ice cream who could blame anybody for trying their luck?) A wonderful day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i like how pink everyone is in america.
ReplyDeleteVery good drawings
ReplyDelete