Search This Blog

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

The one where Clare finds an apartment

So after trawling through craigslist for what seemed like forever I have found myself a room in an apartment about 10 minutes walk away from Stewart's place with two guys who seem very nice. The place is shabby chic and a bit of a mess which is ideal for me. They have lots of ashtrays knocking around and lots of books on the shelves which is very reassuring. I've heard they furnish a room after all.

The guy whose room I'll be taking is away in LA for a month so I'll be there for March. Sweet. Photos to follow. It's chucking it down today so we're all in the apartment looking for jobs and listening to audiobooks. Where is Frauline Maria when you need her?

Kisses

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7sIzWKHGwQ&feature=related

    Always remember x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2010/feb/25/my-so-called-life-reunion

    You're my 'one' x

    ReplyDelete