Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Brooklyn Nights

I came home after 1am tonight and it was still t-shirt/vest weather. It's fucking April. Roll on August; sauna in the city. I'll just have to spend a lot of time in my place in the Hamptons and maybe not buy that faux fur coat I've been banging on about.

I got the Staten Island ferry after dark tonight, partly to visit Alex who is staying with a friend there (fuck all to see-we got the ferry straight back again-see earlier post) and partly to see the lights of Manhattan and Brooky Wook from the water. Mainly because it's free though. It was beautiful. The lights have inspired me etc. and this time no pesky icy wind. Highly recommended.

If anybody is actually reading this can you send me some personal emails please. Nobody is emailing me and it's making me feel lonely and out of touch and facebook only paints half a picture. I want spiteful, malicious gossip about who has slept with whom, who hates whom and why and all the nasty things you all get drunk and say about each other but I'm not there to hear. As you all know it's clareloveday@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from all of you. Also, address on request for care packages of Marmite and chocolate and DVDs of Coronation Street.


Kisses

3 comments: